@Creditaddict

But there's nothing like having one of your own. Smiley Wink

YES!  Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 86
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover secured card!!!! Offer

Lmao!!! The only thing I want to know and care about is two things....does it graduate ....ever, and AF?? I think I want this card!!! Lol and I love all crap we are given to Creditaddict!! I'm sure he's on the hotline right now transferring money!! Lol!!!Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 86
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't currently get myfico with the joint cardSmiley Tongue
Message 23 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! Didn't know! Excitied to hear more.
Message 24 of 86
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I tried to refer me from our joint for the bonus and when I entered my name and last 4 on the application it said "welcoome, since you are a cardholder already you may call us for a credit line increase or submit an application for another discover it account and pre-filled out the application almost completely for me.... hmmmm

they pull EQ?

I really don't think I should.

Message 25 of 86
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I tried to refer me from our joint for the bonus and when I entered my name and last 4 on the application it said "welcoome, since you are a cardholder already you may call us for a credit line increase or submit an application for another discover it account and pre-filled out the application almost completely for me.... hmmmm

they pull EQ?

I really don't think I should.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!  I am in the garden and have to live vicariously through you!!  LOL Good luck if you decide to take the plunge!

Message 26 of 86
Someoneudontknow
Valued Member

The Discover It Secured Card will not graduate to Unsecured. I called both Customer service and their credit dept and it will not graduate
Message 27 of 86
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Creditaddict.....interesting!!!!! Go for it!!!!Smiley Happy and them report back here for the results!! Lmao!!!
Message 28 of 86
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Someoneudontknow wrote:
The Discover It Secured Card will not graduate to Unsecured. I called both Customer service and their credit dept and it will not graduate

oh no, Im not applying then!

Message 29 of 86
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

I started a web chat and said I have no pre-approval offers but how I apply and the CSR said they do not always had out the secured offer if you are declined for IT

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 30 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.