cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide report to all 3 CRAs? What scores are needed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide report to all 3 CRAs? What scores are needed?

Hello,

I am about to pull the trigger this week once my reports update with new balances and removal of errors.

Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide CC's report to all 3 CRAs every month?

Also what scores do I need for the above 3? I will be pulling my scores this week as well, should be in mid to high 600s if not higher.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide report to all 3 CRAs? What scores are needed?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I am about to pull the trigger this week once my reports update with new balances and removal of errors.

Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide CC's report to all 3 CRAs every month?

Also what scores do I need for the above 3? I will be pulling my scores this week as well, should be in mid to high 600s if not higher.

Barclays does, but Nationwide does not.  Nationwide doesn't report to EX.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do Barclays, State Farm Bank & Nationwide report to all 3 CRAs? What scores are needed?

Interesting, if i dont go with the BMW CARD id like to APP for this card, What are score req. and how inq sensitive are they?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.