Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do CCC (Chase) mind returns? :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do CCC (Chase) mind returns? :(

Perhaps OP owns a coffee shop and puts expenses on card? If not please feel free to send me some coffee!

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Perhaps OP owns a coffee shop and puts expenses on card? If not please feel free to send me some coffee!

Finally someone makes this suggestion.

Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Now, thats funny.  If so, then the card needs to be  business card not CSP. Their business cards are hidden tradelines and don't even impact utilization so balance can be paid over time for that amount of coffee..

Message 13 of 30
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Should i be worried or im just paranoid? 

We can't say for certain.  You have to decide based on your level of comfort and where you're willing to draw the line.  It's probably not an issue but are you willing to risk your account based on some forum posts?  Is getting your mom to straighten out her behavior with your account not an option?

@Anonymous wrote:

Their business cards are hidden tradelines

They're not completely hidden.  They just don't show up on personal credit reports.  They certainly show up on business credit reports.

Message 14 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Tell your mom to calm down with returns. Research prices FIRST and then decide where to buy something. This avoids returning. Less potential upset to the credit card issuers and less upset to retailers. Why would she want to hassle with returns 10+ times a month anyway?

Message 15 of 30
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Tell your mom to calm down with returns. Research prices FIRST and then decide where to buy something. This avoids returning. Less potential upset to the credit card issuers and less upset to retailers. Why would she want to hassle with returns 10+ times a month anyway?

It doesn't quite sound like normal behavior amenable to this sort of argument.  

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Should i be worried or im just paranoid? 

We can't say for certain.  You have to decide based on your level of comfort and where you're willing to draw the line.  It's probably not an issue but are you willing to risk your account based on some forum posts?  Is getting your mom to straighten out her behavior with your account not an option?

@Anonymous wrote:

Their business cards are hidden tradelines

They're not completely hidden.  They just don't show up on personal credit reports.  They certainly show up on business credit reports.

Takeshi74, do you have any of the ink cards?  Because I have both the Ink cash and Ink plus and none of them report to the business bureaus.  Not even Dun and Bradstreet. Curious to know where you got this info. from...

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its quite normal really. Sometimes you get stuff home and find it just isn't for you.
Message 18 of 30
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Its quite normal really. Sometimes you get stuff home and find it just isn't for you.

From time to time, yes.  10+ times a month, every month, not so much!  And from OP:

" likes to buy stuff just for the sake of returning it to the store"

i.e. the experience of returning has some value to her.

Message 19 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It's normal to do returns, but I don't think it's normal to get home and realize something doesn't work for you ten times a month...lol

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.