cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do automatic credit limit increases exist with Lowes?

tag
Uh

Do automatic credit limit increases exist with Lowes?

I've searched for hours & found lots of answers to questions I never thought of... but... didn't see any posts about anyone getting auto CLIs from Lowes store credit card. Has anybody seen it happen? TIA!

Gardening until 2019

Ficos low 600s
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do automatic credit limit increases exist with Lowes?

@Uh wrote:

I've searched for hours & found lots of answers to questions I never thought of... but... didn't see any posts about anyone getting auto CLIs from Lowes store credit card. Has anybody seen it happen? TIA!

Never heard of Synchrony giving an auto increase for Lowes and tbh, it's no big deal if they don't.  You can request one at any time via chat or calling Credit Solutions and it's always a SP.

Message 2 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Uh wrote:

Never heard of Synchrony giving an auto increase for Lowes and tbh, it's no big deal if they don't.  You can request one at any time via chat or calling Credit Solutions and it's always a SP.

+1 and also the Request Credit Increase button under the Services tab in your account.

Message 3 of 4
Boragard
Established Contributor

I've gotten an auto increase with lowes.  I opened the card in 01/2016 with a limit of $1000.  In 03/2016, I requested $25000 via chat and they gave me an increase to $6000 where it sat until 06/2017 when they auto CLI-d to $7100.  I hadn't used the card in months! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.