Does AMEX PC from BCE to BCP?

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Does AMEX PC from BCE to BCP?

@Anonymous wrote:

@bz386 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Just FYI, unless something has recently changed or there's a special offer going around, the BCP AF is not waived the first year.  Smiley Wink

Duh, you are right. I could have sworn it was waived for the first year, but it isn't. Ignore me.

I feel like it was waived at one point but is no longer....but I could have the PRG and the BCP mixed up as well.....

No worries... with so many different offerings it's easy to get them switched around.  Smiley Happy

FWIW, when I got my BCP in 2015 there was a $150 statement credit with $1k spend... unlike their cash rewards the statement credit posts quickly, and it effectively 'cancels out' out the first annual fee (as well as the second one... at least before it was increased to $95).

Message 11 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bz386 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Just FYI, unless something has recently changed or there's a special offer going around, the BCP AF is not waived the first year.  Smiley Wink

Duh, you are right. I could have sworn it was waived for the first year, but it isn't. Ignore me.

I feel like it was waived at one point but is no longer....but I could have the PRG and the BCP mixed up as well.....

I had the card when it first came out (uncapped) and, like the regular Plat,  the AF was never waived on the BCP, but yes, it is on the PRG.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses everyone. 

Is it definite that you have to wait a year to PC? I don't care that much, just curious.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.