cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does American Express Corporate Card count in Chase 5/24 Rule?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Does American Express Corporate Card count in Chase 5/24 Rule?

I was asked by my company to apply for a corporate card with American Express (the green-colored corporate card). I applied for it without realizing that it'll bring me up to 5/24, which is unfortunate because I've been waiting to apply for the CSR. Does anyone know if the Amex Corporate Card counts toward 5/24? I saw that Amex Business Cards don't count, but I didn't think that was the same as a corporate card.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Does American Express Corporate Card count in Chase 5/24 Rule?

Believe AMEX only reports the Corporate cards to the bureaus if they are 60-90 days delinquent. There was a topic concerning this and other questions asked not too long ago about their Corporate program I'm trying to find it right now.

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

Correct. AmEx Corporate Cards do not report on your personal CRs so for the purpose of 5/24 they would not count.

Below is a thread that provides the gist of the CAP:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-Corporate-Advantage-Program-Credit/m-p/5527206#M1...
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

More reading here on where I recalled that info as well.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/AMEX-Pre-qualified/m-p/5651340#M1649536

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Thank you everyone!! This is great news Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.