cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Bank of America Product Change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Bank of America Product Change?

All of you are terrific. I know now I need another plan because I have three cards currently: Rewards, BB and Platinum. I will wait until next year and make some sort of decision. Again, I appreciate all of your replies.Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

ML, you can be an AU on my Alaskan Airlines card and we'll earn miles together Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great responses in this thread even if it's not what I wanted to hear. Oh well.. I'll probably just end up closing my BoFA cash rewards card.
Message 13 of 30
BirchBarlow
Contributor

I was under the impression that they will convert from cash reward to travel reward and vice versa, but they won't convert a non-reward card to a reward card, and apparently they won't convert any card to a BBR.

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ML, you can be an AU on my Alaskan Airlines card and we'll earn miles together Smiley Tongue

Works for me, Irish!Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Great responses in this thread even if it's not what I wanted to hear. Oh well.. I'll probably just end up closing my BoFA cash rewards card.

I am thinking at some point I will apply for the Alaskan Airline card and transfer money over from another BofA account then close that account.  I am going to think about it a little more, though.

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BirchBarlow wrote:

I was under the impression that they will convert from cash reward to travel reward and vice versa, but they won't convert a non-reward card to a reward card, and apparently they won't convert any card to a BBR.

I had the travel rewards and converted it to my platinum card because when I applied for the travel card my EX score wasn't very good and I was bucketed in a bad place. I am going to play hopscotch with these cards, it seems. lol I love the Rewards card. I have my rewards deposited directly into my savings account.  

I'll let you know what I decide to do. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this thread is a couple months old but does anyone know if you can PC a Business Card.

I want to PC the BOA Cash Rewards Business Card to The Travel Rewards I thought the Cash Rewards came with no Foreign transaction fees but then I used it for business with a Chinese manufacturer and turns out they charged me the fee and I can't afford it for every time.

Also what's the best way to request a PC with Bank of America over the phone, online or in a branch?
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called today to switch from the BoA cash back card to the BBR card and had no issues. I called back again to speak with another rep just to make sure it was submitted and he said it was and I should see the change in my online account in a couple business days.
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I called today to switch from the BoA cash back card to the BBR card and had no issues. I called back again to speak with another rep just to make sure it was submitted and he said it was and I should see the change in my online account in a couple business days.

Nice. I wonder if you just got lucky or if they have changed their policy on not allowing PC to BBR. 

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.