Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclay pull TU for CLI?

tag
zyzzus
Established Contributor

Does Barclay pull TU for CLI?

They've not shown me any love and I'm itchy.  I'd like to request CLI on Priceline and SallieMae but not if they will pull anything but TU

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Barclay pull TU for CLI?

I haven't heard of them pulling anything other than TU. Since I opened my card in July all of the account reviews have been on TU.
Message 2 of 8
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Yes to my experience on a CLI with them they have only pulled TU.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 3 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

+1

It's been a while since I did one of my Barclays CCs, and the HP was on TU.

Message 4 of 8
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

When my Sallie Mae Barclaycard was approved, they pulled TU, but when I immediately tried to recon for a CLI (refused), they sent me an EX score. Luckily the EX was an SP, but clearly they sometimes do pull other than TU.

Message 5 of 8
enharu
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

+1

It's been a while since I did one of my Barclays CCs, and the HP was on TU.

+2.

Barclays, Discover and BofA pull TU for CLIs if I am not wrong.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 8
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Now that Barclays is providing TU monthly credit scores for some cards, i expect they will pretty much use TU as much as possible.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 8
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

BofA and Discover I can confirm...CLI is HP on TU. Barclays SP my account twice on EX so I would think HP for CLI would be TU ..same as app..but we never know...was surprised to see AR on EX as well
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.