cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclaycard pull CR again on recon?

tag
Trivolve
Contributor

Does Barclaycard pull CR again on recon?

Quick question, does Barclaycard pull my TU again when I recon?

I did an app spree on the same day (submitted Barclaycard's first) so I don't think they can see that I have 2 extra Sapphire and TYP accounts, and I don't want them to see it if I recon and they pull again. My Arrival's application is still under review according to their online status.

[Total CL: $97K] Citi Forward, BoA BankAmericard Travel Rewards, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Hyatt, AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX Hilton Hhonors, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thankyou Preferred, Barclaycard Arrival Plus, AMEX Platinum, Chase IHG
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Barclaycard pull CR again on recon?

@Trivolve wrote:

Quick question, does Barclaycard pull my TU again when I recon?

I did an app spree on the same day (submitted Barclaycard's first) so I don't think they can see that I have 2 extra Sapphire and TYP accounts, and I don't want them to see it if I recon and they pull again. My Arrival's application is still under review according to their online status.

to my understading if they do need to pull another CR for recon, it will most likely be another bureau which from what many people have said here, it will be EX. Good luck on the recon and keep us posted.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 4
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

They did another HP for recon on me, but it was worth it, I went from 4k limit, to 10k limit.  Not sure which one they pulled though, sorry.  This was just in Feb....so very recent

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 3 of 4
Jess21
Frequent Contributor

not for me. I got the 7-10 days message for the MC Rewards and I called the same day to recon and was declined, then called again and talked to a different rep and was approved and all that only took 1 HP.

Equifax: 676 (myfico) Experian: 683(myfico) TransUnion: 689 (Barclays)

Current Goal: 700
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.