Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Capital One Blacklist??

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Capital One Blacklist??

Yeah, I was suprised. I was approved for financing with MB the same day and got rejected for a measly store card witih Bloomies. I don't know the reason....but maybe I will call them and ask for recon....or maybe I just won't shop there anymore....there's enough competition out there.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
DI
Super Contributor

@daisyduke wrote:
Yeah, I was suprised. I was approved for financing with MB the same day and got rejected for a measly store card witih Bloomies. I don't know the reason....but maybe I will call them and ask for recon....or maybe I just won't shop there anymore....there's enough competition out there.

Banks know consumers will pay their car loan before a credit card.  I'm not surprise at all.  

Message 12 of 13
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Yeah DI you are right. One is a seceured loan the other is unsecured credit. Two different animals...I think i'm pretty crappy on the credit card scoring system. I need to garden, let stuff age and then see about seeking some new credit.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.