Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase CC report to EX?

tag
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Does Chase CC report to EX?

I have a Chase Southwest CC that I've had for about 6 years. I just realized that this CC is being reported to EQ and TU, but it's not showing up on the EX credit report that I pulled directly from Experian at freecreditreport.com.

For those who have a Chase CC or even better, a Chase Southwest CC, does your account show up on Experian reports? I want it to because this CC has a $0 balance, which would make my overall util % look better if it were included!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

Re: Does Chase CC report to EX?

My wife's Freedom reports to all 3, including me (AU).

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 2 of 5
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Hmmm, well I sent Chase an email about it and received a response pretty quickly. They say the appropriate team is looking into and they didn't say this directly, but the gist I got from the reply was this is some sort of error. Hopefully they fix it quickly!

Message 3 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@MBOhio2 wrote:

I have a Chase Southwest CC that I've had for about 6 years. I just realized that this CC is being reported to EQ and TU, but it's not showing up on the EX credit report that I pulled directly from Experian at freecreditreport.com.

For those who have a Chase CC or even better, a Chase Southwest CC, does your account show up on Experian reports? I want it to because this CC has a $0 balance, which would make my overall util % look better if it were included!

They sure do!  But they're slow about reporting.

Message 4 of 5
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Well I've had this Chase CC for years and it's simply not on my Experian report at all (though I feel like it used to be) so it seems to be a mistake, but since they're slow about reporting, it sounds like it may take awhile to correct.

Quick question about timing... how quickly after the statement closing date do you typically see your Chase CC updated info appear on your 3 credit reports? Also, do all 3 seem to update the Chase info at about the same time or is there a straggler(s)?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.