cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Citi DC SP CLI use score on site?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Does Citi DC SP CLI use score on site?

Thanks for screen shot SJ, Now i know what to look for. It looks to me you may have your increase ready, though will it be 14 or 1600, only the button can saySmiley Happy
Message 11 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I think I've pretty much answered my own question by reviewing the denial letter from my soft pull CLI request. It referred to an event which had disappeared from my Equifax report weeks before the CLI request. So it is clear to me that when I make the soft pull CLI luv button request on Citi's site, they're going to go with the old report referenced on the site as my FICO score.

So I've just got to wait for that score to update, and then I'll pull the lever again. Hopefully the soft pull language will still be there when I do.

BTW I've noticed the language "Pre-Approved Increase: $"... I never noticed that before. Has that always been there when the soft pull language was in place?

161103.jpg

Now that is new! The blue line for me just says "Your account." I hope Citi doesn't make us wait too much longer for a score update like last month. I'm still showing the SP from 9/27.

Message 12 of 47
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Nothing showing up here either. Let's see if it shows after 180 days from the last CLI.. should be at the end of this month.Screenshot_20161103-141032.png

Message 13 of 47
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I think I've pretty much answered my own question by reviewing the denial letter from my soft pull CLI request. It referred to an event which had disappeared from my Equifax report weeks before the CLI request. So it is clear to me that when I make the soft pull CLI luv button request on Citi's site, they're going to go with the old report referenced on the site as my FICO score.

So I've just got to wait for that score to update, and then I'll pull the lever again. Hopefully the soft pull language will still be there when I do.

BTW I've noticed the language "Pre-Approved Increase: $"... I never noticed that before. Has that always been there when the soft pull language was in place?

161103.jpg

Now that is new! The blue line for me just says "Your account." I hope Citi doesn't make us wait too much longer for a score update like last month. I'm still showing the SP from 9/27.

Mine is also from 9/27.  I wouldn't be surprised if they do make us wait too much longer.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 14 of 47
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Nothing showing up here either. Let's see if it shows after 180 days from the last CLI.. should be at the end of this month.Screenshot_20161103-141032.png

Wow, so I guess it is a message that they're ready to give me something finally.

But I don't know if they've already gotten the new soft pull, or if I need to wait until the score on the site is updated.

Message 15 of 47
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Last AR for me was 10/11.
Message 16 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Wow, so I guess it is a message that they're ready to give me something finally.

But I don't know if they've already gotten the new soft pull, or if I need to wait until the score on the site is updated.

If your instinct is to wait, then I would wait. Good luck!

Message 17 of 47
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Nah, my instinct is always to hit that lever. I'm not good at waiting.

But my brain is saying "restrain yourself" Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Nah, my instinct is always to hit that lever. I'm not good at waiting.

But my brain is saying "restrain yourself" Smiley Happy

Which one will win this time? 

Message 19 of 47
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
My denial's have changed to I must wait 6 months before another CLI can be considered. It used to be too many new accounts. I'll find out next month. If I get a SP increase. I'll ask for $40k on a HP.

I can vouch for this .....

I tried for a CLI on my Sears MC, and was denied for "too many CLI requests with Citibank  in the last 6 months"....LOL I called them and asked WTH and they said they keep track of CLI requests for their cards. she said I could try again in 6 months IF I hadnt requested within the last 6 months prior on my mastercard.  I opted to just close the card in January. 

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.