cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Citi offer bonuses to PC cards?

tag
GrandBaker
Contributor

Re: Does Citi offer bonuses to PC cards?

I have been with Citi for 20+ years and made quite a few product changes during that time. Zero bonus offers for me. But you may have better luck!

Message 11 of 14
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@mkhan1093 wrote:

Gotcha thanks for the info guys! I don't really have any spend I'd like to divert toward TYP atm so maybe I'll wait to get SUBs on the Premier and Rewards+ when I want to spend on those, and ultimately down the road PC that Diamond Preferred to something in TYP.

@mkhan1093  would you be able to pay household bills and whatnot to meet the sub requirements? 

Yeah that would be the plan. Normally SUBs aren't hard to hit because I can pay my housing costs with card for a <1% fee.

Message 12 of 14
AdamC
Valued Member

Basically same as others have said. I just got an email from them on Saturday asking me to PC my ThankYou Preferred to a Premier - and all they offered was to waive the AF.

"

when you upgrade to the Citi Premier Card, you’ll have the opportunity to earn more points faster. It all starts by earning 3 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent at restaurants including takeout, supermarkets, gas stations, air travel and hotels.1 Plus, with no foreign transaction fees** you can shop like a local wherever your travels take you.
You’ll also enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, booked through thankyou.com once per calendar year.2
If you act now, we’ll waive the $95 annual fee for the first year. Don’t wait. Upgrade today.
Upon upgrading, the 2X points on cable, popular streaming and live entertainment benefits will not be available on your new account.

Sapphire Preferred/Freedom/Freedom Unlimited, DoubleCash/ThankYou Preferred, Blue Cash Everyday, It, Quicksilver, Apple, Signature Connect, and a few store cards
Message 13 of 14
AdamC
Valued Member

The funny thing about this offer is I only charge my neflix sub to this card to keep it used. I am using chase for my travel points, lol. At least they gave me the caveat at the end to solidify my decision.

Sapphire Preferred/Freedom/Freedom Unlimited, DoubleCash/ThankYou Preferred, Blue Cash Everyday, It, Quicksilver, Apple, Signature Connect, and a few store cards
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.