cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Comenity Bank Take AA After Cancelling...

tag
RSCo
Established Contributor

Does Comenity Bank Take AA After Cancelling...

I've cancelled a number of Comenity Bank CCs resently.. All were paid as agreed and never late.. I've noticed since cancelling I no longer get pre-quals (aka shopping cart trick) on sites that offer Comenity Bank credit cards.. I'm wondering if they black list folks when you cancel their cards..

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Does Comenity Bank Take AA After Cancelling...

@RSCo wrote:

I've cancelled a number of Comenity Bank CCs resently.. All were paid as agreed and never late.. I've noticed since cancelling I no longer get pre-quals (aka shopping cart trick) on sites that offer Comenity Bank credit cards.. I'm wondering if they black list folks when you cancel their cards..

They would not black list you. if you really want the sct to work. after trying simply clear your cache and try again. all those pop ups will be back.

Message 2 of 6
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@RSCo wrote:

I cancelled 8 in February and I still get SCT.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RSCo wrote:

No, they don't blacklist you.  Give it sometime and it will start showing again for you.

Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Stop relying on prequals.  Not being prequal'ed and being blacklisted are two entirely different things.

Message 5 of 6
RSCo
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone for the feedback...  I'll keep some of my favorite sites again in about a month.. Smiley Happy

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.