Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Navy do alot off AA?

tag
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Does Navy do alot off AA?

I'm New with nfcu 97 days love them alot very generous .how are they concerning AA ? I'd like to use them alot but I hope there not like chase or Barclays they will decrease or close you at the drop of a hat
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Navy do alot off AA?

No
I think you would be hard-pressed to find any recports of AA anywhere around here.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrldp40 wrote:
I'm New with nfcu 97 (but who's counting?) days love them alot very generous .how are they concerning AA (have not heard any story of AA by NFCU-but don't burn them-they never forget)? I'd like to use them alot but I hope there not like chase or Barclays (we do not speak their name) they will decrease or close you at the drop of a hat (NFCU is a credit union, which means as a member, you and I are partial owners and therefore, "shareholders." We get the credit unions profits paid to us in the form of lower lending rates, higher savings rates and overall better service. Chase and the bank-that-must-not-be-nammed are owned by actual Wall Street shareholders and many of their business decisions are made to benefit those shareholders-not the cardholder. Simply put, credit unions rock and NFCU is the best of the best). 

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy and AA go hand in hand,....in combat lol ( Anti Aircraft) Smiley Wink

With CCs , id imagine it would take alot to spook Navy so be like your favorite beer, please use responsibly and all will be blissSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Thank y'all for confirming what I supected Navy Federal ROCKS
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 5 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

(NFCU is a credit union, which means as a member, you and I are partial owners and therefore, "shareholders." We get the credit unions profits paid to us in the form of lower lending rates, higher savings rates and overall better service. 

Well, better than some big banks but hardly anywhere near the best.   Looks like I can get 0.55% from NFCU with $50K+,  Barclays is offering 1.20% and several offer 1.3% or more.   Loan rates also seem nothing special.    

Message 6 of 7
Scupra
Super Contributor

I think the only AA I have seen is on questionable eligibility. Other than that, you're good to go!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.