cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does PenFed Have a Second Chance Credit Card?

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Does PenFed Have a Second Chance Credit Card?

I am about to pay off an AMEX debt, which will allow me to get back in their good graces.  They have already extended me the offer of entering into their OASIS (not called that anymore, but cannot think of the new name), so I hope to have a credit card with them within the next 4 months.

In addition to the AMEX debt, I have an old PenFed CC account that was written off.  As far as I can tell they still own the debt.  I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of PenFed having a similar program as the Oasis program?  I know it is a long shot, but it never hurts to ask.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: Does PenFed Have a Second Chance Credit Card?

bump..........thanks

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does PenFed Have a Second Chance Credit Card?

Penfed only became popular on this board a few years ago.

So I doubt there are that many people who participate on this board that have defaulted on PenFed and then seen what they could do to get back into their good graces.

You would be best served by calling PenFed yourself and seeing what they can do.

be aware they are fairly conservative, I do not think they will be very forgiving.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.