Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Pre-Qualification Affect CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Pre-Qualification Affect CLI?

I was approved for a Capital One QuicksilverOne in February and plan on hitting the luv button after my 3rd statment, which is in April.

I'm tempted to see if I pre-qualify for a VentureOne but I don't want to screw up the CLI.

Currently, my Experian FICO is 589 (CK scores pretty close to this) but I have a 30k COAF loan, just got a Kohls Charge, and have the previously mentioned QuicksilverOne so I suspect that Capital One might be lenient on a VentureOne approval.

So like the title suggests, I'm wondering if the Capital One pre-qualification site will impact my chances of a pre-Credit Steps CLI?

By the way, I've been lurking in the shadows for several months and finally decided to create an account Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Pre-Qualification Affect CLI?

Welcome lurker! I have read several other posts on here that say Cap1 has switched to only allowing 1 new card every six months so you may end up needing to adjust your plans a bit.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.