cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does This Make Me a Credit Card Whore?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does This Make Me a Credit Card Whore?

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes you whore. You are cheating on American Express :'(

Just don't do it to Barclay.

Message 21 of 26
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does this make myFICO Credit Monitoring a pimp?

Smiley LOL

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 22 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

IMO, what makes people here UNLIKE a professional sex worker is the fascination for small amounts of money.    I assume (perhaps wrongly) that many people make at least a semi-reasonable amount of money, but they get really excited about say BBR for $25 every three months.   Yes, it's "free money" but does it make any real difference.?

In this case, a total of $650 makes it a bit more reasonable if the amount of effort and any opportunity cost is small.   So your call!

Message 23 of 26
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz on beautiful cards.

I must be one too. Look at all I have lol

My DW must be also.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 24 of 26
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I'm not going to offer an opinion on the subject matter, but I will say I'm a sucker for cards that offer a 0% into 12-18 months and cash for spend bonuses. I usually have at least one or two 0% promotions going and on average I made $400 to $1000 a year in spend-bonuses. I don't usually close the account right after the offers expire, but I value the card for what it is as far as spending after the promotions expire. I also make sure I don't carry a balance after the intro period and make sure I meet the spend requirement for the cash back. 

If a card is going to pay me to use their card interest-free, who am I to say no thanks I don't like free money?

Message 25 of 26
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Opening up a savings account is much easier.  I did this with CO 360 to get the $200 bonus. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.