cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does US Bank usually mail out cardmember agreements and disclosure statements first?

tag
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Does US Bank usually mail out cardmember agreements and disclosure statements first?

I received a letter today from US Bank that only contains the US Bank Cash Rewards VISA Card cardmember agreement. Does this mean that my application (applied online a week ago) has been accepted and that my new card is on its way?? Just never had a credit card company send the disclosures without receiving the actual card... 

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Does US Bank usually mail out cardmember agreements and disclosure statements first?

Yes, you usually get them first, separate from the card. If you did not get their best interest rates and terms, somewhere in the paperwork should show you your credit score from whatever CRA they pulled it from.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 2 of 3
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Re: Does US Bank usually mail out cardmember agreements and disclosure statements first?

@emptypockets wrote:

Yes, you usually get them first, separate from the card. If you did not get their best interest rates and terms, somewhere in the paperwork should show you your credit score from whatever CRA they pulled it from.

Yeah, I called in today and they told me that I was approved for the US Bank Cash Rewards Visa (not Cash+) but with a $4,000 (my highest) credit limit. Anyone know if US Bank allows all of these account holders to have a guaranteed upgrade to Cash+ without a HP?

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.