Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does alliant HP to join?

tag
jeffg330
Regular Contributor

Does alliant HP to join?

I'm getting conflicting older info here.... Has anyone recently joined alliant CU and know if they got HP or SP just for joining?

Thank you

Starting Score: EQ 609 EX 570 TU 656 March 2012 CH 7 BK 12/08
Current Score: EQ 691 EX 694 TU 713
Goal Score: all 3 700's.
Quicksilver $5000 Discover IT $1500 Barclays NFL $1250 Walmart $1500 CL Applied Bank $300 (secured)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

In the Garden till 12/14
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Does alliant HP to join?

Yes, it is HP for membership. They used to give cc pre-approval when joining.

Ron.

Message 2 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

They stopped their pre-approval for cc last year. Two separate HPs like DCU
Message 3 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Is it normal to NOT get a HP on membership approval.. Lexie have you ever heard of this happening? I was approved and haven't had a HP yet. (Pulled my reports 3 days in a row now and still nothing.) Maybe it will pull when I get my membership packet? lol
Message 4 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@KennyS2006

When I joined last year, I was given the information regarding the two HP's. Sure enough the HP my EQ and SP'd it with Andera . If the HP has changed for joining that would be good news.

Did you apply online or mail in your application?
Message 5 of 9
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I just joined this year HP is for checking and loans .there was no HP for savings 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 6 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

I just joined this year HP is for checking and loans .there was no HP for savings 

You must have hit it right on the head. I'm glad this is an added bonus for me! Smiley Happy Now, I can waste an inquiry later when I'm ready to app for the CC! Smiley Happy

I have too many checking accounts as it is and not enough money to put in all of them! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
@KennyS2006

When I joined last year, I was given the information regarding the two HP's. Sure enough the HP my EQ and SP'd it with Andera . If the HP has changed for joining that would be good news.

Did you apply online or mail in your application?

You can just call me Kenny unless it's just easier to copy/paste the name? I applied online, but I think I only did a savings account. (Like I stated before have too many checkings..)

Message 8 of 9
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

You must have hit it right on the head. I'm glad this is an added bonus for me! Smiley Happy Now, I can waste an inquiry later when I'm ready to app for the CC! Smiley Happy

I have too many checking accounts as it is and not enough money to put in all of them! Smiley Wink

Yeah I used an hard pull for checking because I wanted .7% interest on checking. Was lucky it was eq,which has least amount of hard pulls.funny thing was when I got message of hard pull from score watch, my eq score went up nine points lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.