Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one have Visa Infinite Card?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Does any one have Visa Infinite Card?

Does any one have Visa Infinite Card? Looks like it is next generation card after Visa Signature?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: Does any one have Visa Infinite Card?

@Red1Blue wrote:
Does any one have Visa Infinite Card? Looks like it is next generation card after Visa Signature?

No US bank offers Visa Infinite at this time.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 2 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

I don't see the US in the drop down list on this page:

http://www.visainfinite.com/

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

I don't see the US in the drop down list on this page:

http://www.visainfinite.com/

At least in the Asia-Pacific region, the Visa Infinite / MasterCard World are cards designed to part fools with a $500 or higher annual fee. 

The only difference between Infinite / World cards and your common gold or standard card is, aside from the annual fee, additional benefits / services such as a free annual medical examination, free use of certain golf courses, expedited service in bank branches and airport VIP lounge access. 

Again, this is only the Asia-Pacific region.  YMMV.

P.S.  I forgot to mention that credit limits may be signifiantly higher.  Still, if you have a strong cerdit history than even with your standard card you can get the same high limits.

Message Edited by O6 on 12-20-2009 10:06 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.