cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody here have a Discover More card with a limit of more than $5,000?

tag
Awesomely
Regular Contributor

Does anybody here have a Discover More card with a limit of more than $5,000?

Just wanted to know what your available cash advance limit is, thanks.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anybody here have a Discover More card with a limit of more than $5,000?

Recently got CLI from 2500 to 7500 in early April.    My Cash Advance Limit is .... sorry I don't remember because I don't use it.  I will get this info later for you (it is under the maintenance period now)

There are other members who have higher CL than mine.

Message 2 of 21
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does anybody here have a Discover More card with a limit of more than $5,000?

My CL is $13,300 with a cash advance limit of $6,200.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged in ... 

Credit Line $7,500.00
Credit Line Available $ ______
Cash Advance Credit Line $3,900.00
Cash Advance Credit Line Available $3,900.00

It seems like Cash Advance CL is around half of your CL by just looking at mine and Marine's

Are you planning to use Cash Advance sith Discover More?   You know that its APR is high?

Message 4 of 21
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

My limit on my card is $13,140 w/ cash advance limit of $6,600.

MY DH's limit on his card is $11,800 w/ cash advance limit of $6,100.

We've got a little bit of balance on each card waiting to cycle...I'm not sure if that affects the cash advance available.

Message 5 of 21
Established Contributor

My Discover More CL is 25k with a cash advance limit of $12,500.

Message 6 of 21
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Limit is 9890 with a cash advance limit of 1000.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LynetteM wrote:

My limit on my card is $13,140 w/ cash advance limit of $6,600.

MY DH's limit on his card is $11,800 w/ cash advance limit of $6,100.

We've got a little bit of balance on each card waiting to cycle...I'm not sure if that affects the cash advance available.

That's good question Lynette.   May be we should post its util info too.

Start with mine then ... Usually mine is 1~5% it depend on the 5% Bonus cashback categories.

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrShush wrote:

Limit is 9890 with a cash advance limit of 1000.

You got better cash advance limit than my Amex ...  8000 CL with 200 cash advance limit right now.   It used to be wa~y more than that.   Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 21
DI
Super Contributor

My limit been at $4600 ever since June 2010. I opened my card July 2009.  Maybe they'll suprise me this July with a CLI. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.