Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have the Citi Forward Card?

tag
mrpeabody
Established Member

Does anyone have the Citi Forward Card?

I was wondering if they give routine CLI?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jestan01
Valued Member

Re: Does anyone have the Citi Forward Card?

I was just approved for the Citi Forward cc on June 1st!!!! I'd also like to know???
Message 2 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Citi typically softs your CR every 3 months or so to see if you are eligible for an auto-CLI. So far, they have auto-CLI'd my card from the $6000 CL it started with to $10,200 where it is now. Not bad for no hard inquiry.

I believe you also have to have the account open for at least 6 months before you are eligible for a hard inq CLI, but I could be mistaken. 

Here we go again...
Message 3 of 9
jestan01
Valued Member

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

Citi typically softs your CR every 3 months or so to see if you are eligible for an auto-CLI. So far, they have auto-CLI'd my card from the $6000 CL it started with to $10,200 where it is now. Not bad for no hard inquiry.

I believe you also have to have the account open for at least 6 months before you are eligible for a hard inq CLI, but I could be mistaken. 

Is that the Citi Forward card? My Foward CL is $6500 and i already charged $525, i plan to pay $200 back when it post next week... How did you use ur Citi? Can you advise on how to reach 10k within the next 6 months like you did??
Message 4 of 9
Comp5569
Regular Contributor

J/w, but what were your scores when you applied for this card.  And did you have any negs?
Message 5 of 9
mrpeabody
Established Member

My equifax was 689 and Tu=677 at the time with no badies. It was my 3rd citi card at the time.

Message 6 of 9
angelzrfree
New Contributor

I have one also. I got it in April. Darn my CL sucks compared to you guys. I only have 4000. Hopefully they'll give me the "luv button" that everyone keeps talking about. I'll be very happy.
Hey look ma! I’m finally in the 700 club.

March 2020 - (EX) 730 (EQ) 707 (TU) 702

January 2023 - (EX) 772 (EQ) 789 (TU) 789
Message 7 of 9
angelzrfree
New Contributor

I'm also happy because tomorrow will be 3 months and my 3rd statement and I will get the .25% decrease to my APR.
Hey look ma! I’m finally in the 700 club.

March 2020 - (EX) 730 (EQ) 707 (TU) 702

January 2023 - (EX) 772 (EQ) 789 (TU) 789
Message 8 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@jestan01 wrote:
Is that the Citi Forward card? My Foward CL is $6500 and i already charged $525, i plan to pay $200 back when it post next week... How did you use ur Citi? Can you advise on how to reach 10k within the next 6 months like you did??

I product changed to a couple of different Citi cards. It is currently the Cash Rewards MC. But as far as softing your CR every 3 months, I believe that to be common to all Citi accounts. 

Here we go again...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.