Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know hsbc backdoor #

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know hsbc backdoor #

Hello all, I tried the hsbc analyst backdoor # I found here but it keeps hanging up on me before anyone comes on . I know they may not give back any cl but I still would like some util wiggle room. I'm scuurred to apply to anyone else for fear of wasted inq. and denial. I have on record a 4yr old bk13 discharged, no other baddies .tu-736 eq-695 ex-721(frozen-2-6-09).

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know hsbc backdoor #

@creditchief wrote:
Hello all, I tried the hsbc analyst backdoor # I found here but it keeps hanging up on me before anyone comes on . I know they may not give back any cl but I still would like some util wiggle room. I'm scuurred to apply to anyone else for fear of wasted inq. and denial. I have on record a 4yr old bk13 discharged, no other baddies .tu-736 eq-695 ex-721(frozen-2-6-09).

Good luck to you, I don't want to be a negative downer here, but it won't do you any good. Either way I wish you the best and look forward to seeing it how it goes for you. *fingers crossed*

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 2 of 4
creditchief
Regular Contributor

Just hoping Guardian I tried the  # on the back of the card and was told it would only auto increase but they would put a note on my account. They maybe just want to make sure I don't get one lol. With increases at the orchard counter I thought I would give it a try.

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Well chief I hope you have better luck than most but it has been a futile attempt for many. I am one of them who found myself doing nothing more than pounding my head against a wall that wasn't going to budge. Since I don't care about HSBC and can't stand them anymore, I was glad to be rid of them frankly but it did bother me a while. Again, I wish you the best no matter.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.