Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the date Fingerhut reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know the date Fingerhut reports

Hello all! I was just curious if anyone knew the date that Fingerhut reported to the CRA's. I paid off account in February with the balance of 220.00 and to this date, it still shows that balance on 2 CRA's. I paid if off by the end of the month thinking they reported at the end of the month, but yet another month (and a half actually) has past and they are still reporting a 220.00 balance. And they did update in March on both EQ and TU.

Thanks!

Message Edited by bearcat59 on 04-18-2009 10:25 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know the date Fingerhut reports

anyone?
Message 2 of 4
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

What did you buy at Fingerhut for $200? I had the same issue- it seems like it took forever to report a payment. Did you call cust serv.? they also have need stuff on the website to buy thats not available in catalogs.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we purchased a bed set and it did not work out, so we ordered another one and returned the 2nd one, which caused the balance to report so high. They had to wait until they received the 1st one until they would credit and did not want to make a payment until the credit hit because we were "sock drawering" it. Yes, the online is where I found the 2nd one and they do have much more on line than their little books. Thanks for replying!

And we haven't tried customer service yet, but will do so now. Thanks!

Message Edited by bearcat59 on 04-20-2009 04:28 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.