Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone use their NASA CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone use their NASA CC?

I'm curious if anyone actively or even remotely uses their NASA card? I used it once for around $2.50 but haven't since. Even though it was just a SP I kind of regret getting it. I was just wondering though.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone use their NASA CC?

What's the rewards structure on it?
Message 2 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the rewards structure on it?

I have the one that is 2% after $2000 spend (1% first $1000, 1.5% between $1000 and $2000).

I've used it for by Amex Gift cards, to ease the load on my Fidelity Amex.   (Double Cash shouldn't be used for this)

Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine for a big ol BT, it's great for that as the cards the old debt was previously on were at 19-29% interest.

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice rewards structure, LTL
Message 5 of 27
taxi818
Super Contributor

Wasnt that card a flavor of the month. if i could get a 20k limit on it i would take it and use it a lot. im gonna check it out now. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 27
axxy
Regular Contributor

Is it $2000 per year or per month?

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have the cash version also. I don't know why I on the bandwagon. I only got a 10k line too. Oh well.

By the way, LTL, I just got an email tonight from Amex about getting Amex gift cards with no purchase fee if you use DEC14UC as the promo code. If anyone needs it.
Message 8 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I have the cash version also. I don't know why I on the bandwagon. I only got a 10k line too. Oh well.

By the way, LTL, I just got an email tonight from Amex about getting Amex gift cards with no purchase fee if you use DEC14UC as the promo code. If anyone needs it.

DON"T use the codes on cashback portals!   They prevent you getting cashback,

Message 9 of 27
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@axxy wrote:

Is it $2000 per year or per month?

Per year.     I don't know why they bother with the tiers, giving a straight 2% costs them $15 a year max!

Rewards are only paid once a year, which is a drawback for those using the card a lot and wanting rewards.   So very much third choice behind Double Cash and Fidelity Amex from the rewards persepctive. 

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.