Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does chase ever pull EQ?

tag
crtiller
Established Member

Re: Does chase ever pull EQ?

My EX was frozen when I applied for CSP a week ago and Chase approved on EQ only.

Dec 2014 FICOs - EX 703 EQ 724 TU 720
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crtiller wrote:

My EX was frozen when I applied for CSP a week ago and Chase approved on EQ only.

I like this. I like this a lot!

Message 12 of 25
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@crtiller wrote:

Nice. Congrats to you. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 13 of 25
Ashes
Frequent Contributor

Chase double pulled EX and EQ for me and I'm in Texas. I'm now in limbo, having been given the 7-10 day message which is more than likely a denial. I shouldn't have gotten so antsy and should have waited until my scores updated to reflect all my new balances and limits but oh well. Cat LOL

Officially in the garden as of 07.01.2015
Message 14 of 25
crtiller
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@crtiller wrote:

I like this. I like this a lot!

Yep!  I had already decided that if they called and asked me to unfreeze Experian that I didn't need it that badly.  I wanted it for the sign-up bonus but already have a Freedom and Slate with decent limits and would like to save my next 6 months of EX pulls for 2 additional AMEX cards.

Dec 2014 FICOs - EX 703 EQ 724 TU 720
Message 15 of 25
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

For me Chase is a constant and guaranteed double pull on EX an EQ. But I doubt they pull only EQ. If you want to have free monitoring of EQ you can check on Quizzle.com and  it should show the HPs on EQ for free.

I did try quizzle when i heard of that from Mongstradamus.. but it can't verify my info so i can't use it at all... the security questions came up and they determined that i didn't answer them correctly (questions about loan, address history.. )

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 16 of 25
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

thanks for everyone's info...

well, it appears that they ONLY pulled EQ on me unless the inqury didn't show up yet, which is possible?? 

If someone can maybe let me know how this would work..

here's the story, I apped on 11/29, but it was pending, and approved on 12/5.. The inqury should be shown around 11/30 or 12/6???

If 12/6, i guess it made sense that it didn't show up yet.. but if it should be 11/29, then I can only say it's on EQ because my CS CK didn't alert me with one..

Message 17 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

well, it appears that they ONLY pulled EQ on me unless the inqury didn't show up yet, which is possible?? 

here's the story, I apped on 11/29, but it was pending, and approved on 12/5.. The inqury should be shown around 11/30 or 12/6???

If 12/6, i guess it made sense that it didn't show up yet.. but if it should be 11/29, then I can only say it's on EQ because my CS CK didn't alert me with one..

It should have hit 11/29 , I would be very very suprised if they didn't pull ex also, if you didn't freeze it that is. Only time i got double pulled by them it was ex and tu. Chase usually does EX+TU/EQ. Sometimes CS/CK are an bit slow showing HP. Also if you have access to EX credit report you can check to see if HP are showing up on there. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 18 of 25
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Christina_xyt wrote:

It should have hit 11/29 , I would be very very suprised if they didn't pull ex also, if you didn't freeze it that is. Only time i got double pulled by them it was ex and tu. Chase usually does EX+TU/EQ. Sometimes CS/CK are an bit slow showing HP. Also if you have access to EX credit report you can check to see if HP are showing up on there. 

How slow can it be though?? I mean.. my Amex hard pull already showed on CS today and I just apped yesterday when my chase freedom app was on 11/29 and still didn't show? mmmmm that is weird..

Do you know that when I receive my card, would they also send me a credit score? or do i have to request them send me one? (I guess that way i will know how many reports they pulled?)

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it was a hard pull and you have a daily puller, You'll see it immediately.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.