cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Citi Thank You Premier World Mastercard Exist ?

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Does the Citi Thank You Premier World Mastercard Exist ?

@longtimelurker wrote:

A PC to a premier did surprise me, the only good thing (and not very good) about the new premier is the bonus, which you don't get as a PC.   I just downgraded mine to a Dividend to avoid the AF.   But if it keeps you from apping, that's a good reason!

Before Citi nerfed it the key to maximize reward value from Premier was flight point. If you can match non-airliners spending against flight point, flight point will get converted into TYP.

Since Citi axed it, that makes Premier not so attractive.

Message 11 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Does the Citi Thank You Premier World Mastercard Exist ?

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

A PC to a premier did surprise me, the only good thing (and not very good) about the new premier is the bonus, which you don't get as a PC.   I just downgraded mine to a Dividend to avoid the AF.   But if it keeps you from apping, that's a good reason!

The key to maximize reward value from Premier is flight point. If you can match non-airliners spending against flight point, flight point will get converted into TYP.

Except that since Aug 2013, the Premier doesn't earn flight points, just the Prestige.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.