Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this bypass 5/24?

tag
rgd51
Frequent Contributor

Does this bypass 5/24?

I won't be under 5/24 until nearly 6 months from now. I logged into chase and it shows I'm already approved for both sapphire cards as well as a couple of their airline cobrand cards. It's a green star saying "you're already approved". Does this mean 5/24 doesn't apply for me? If I apply to the freedom flex instead will I be able to get that card?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Does this bypass 5/24?

@rgd51 wrote:

I won't be under 5/24 until nearly 6 months from now. I logged into chase and it shows I'm already approved for both sapphire cards as well as a couple of their airline cobrand cards. It's a green star saying "you're already approved". Does this mean 5/24 doesn't apply for me? If I apply to the freedom flex instead will I be able to get that card?

I would not apply for any cards that isn't pre-approved, unless you want to test and come back with DPs. 

Green stars do bypass 5/24 on the cards offer is attached to. Rest is "apply and see what happens" 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.