Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with Mission Lane !!!

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Done with Mission Lane !!!

@Maker_Bayfield wrote:

I closed my Mission Lane last month.  Had it for 2 years, $59 annual fee, used it monthly but never carried a balance, always PIF.  SL was 500, at six months they bumped it to $600 and there it stayed.  Maybe they want you to carry a small balance?

I was 3 months out of BK when I got it, all 3 scores 650-670 range when I closed it.

Hi @Anonymous_Bayfiled thanks for your input. I received my card with $1000 CL and no AF. I am going to keep the card for a while and see where it leads to. If I do not receive CLI after few days, since there is no AF not much to loose if I sock drawer the card.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Mission Lane and I am sorry things didn't work out for you, but they have been excellent with me. I have the no annual fee card and I have had several CL increases without even asking for them. I started at $500.00. My CL is now 2300 and I will have had them 2 years coming this October. It seems to me they have been raising my limit every 6 months. First they raised it to 800.00, then to 1300 and then to my current 2300. I highly recommend them. Maybe your income to debt ratio is too high. 

Message 22 of 25
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have Mission Lane and I am sorry things didn't work out for you, but they have been excellent with me. I have the no annual fee card and I have had several CL increases without even asking for them. I started at $500.00. My CL is now 2300 and I will have had them 2 years coming this October. It seems to me they have been raising my limit every 6 months. First they raised it to 800.00, then to 1300 and then to my current 2300. I highly recommend them. Maybe your income to debt ratio is too high. 

Hi @Anonymous Thank you very for your input. May I ask,  In order for you to receive the CLIs  how much did you spend on your card every month and how did you pay it off. Did they offer to reduce the interest rate ?

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

To tell the truth, I really don't know what I did. I have at times charged close to the limit, but never over it. I only received a message one time that were looking at me for a CL increase and that was the last one I received. They wanted me to verify my income. I did that and I received the increase. I have never paid it off in full every month. Most of the time, I would put either 1 or 200 hundred on it. 

Message 24 of 25
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Maker_Bayfield wrote:

I closed my Mission Lane last month.  Had it for 2 years, $59 annual fee, used it monthly but never carried a balance, always PIF.  SL was 500, at six months they bumped it to $600 and there it stayed.  Maybe they want you to carry a small balance?

I was 3 months out of BK when I got it, all 3 scores 650-670 range when I closed it.

Hi @Anonymous_Bayfiled thanks for your input. I received my card with $1000 CL and no AF. I am going to keep the card for a while and see where it leads to. If I do not receive CLI after few days, since there is no AF not much to loose if I sock drawer the card.

Hi Red1Blue, I got this card back in April with $1,000 SL. My Mission Lane card is a rewards card (no AF, 1% back as a statement credit). I have used the card heavily in the 6 months but never went over the limit. I have always PIF and never carried a balance from month to month. I received a CLI this month and the card went to $1,500. I have set up a couple of subscriptions on the card (i.e. Neflix, Paramount+, etc.) and have it set to autopay statement balance. Will wait and see what they do in 6 months with another CLI. I have no complaints about the card other than at first it took a while for them to credit back my available credit. I plan on keeping the card for the forseeable future.

Credit_Master

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.