cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drooling over BB Americas Credit Card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Drooling over BB Americas Credit Card

Hey @CreditCuriosity, I was approved for the Platinum Plus 😜
Message 11 of 16

@FinStar wrote:

wow first dp i have seen of this, you gotta speak up my friend

Message 12 of 16
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

wow first dp i have seen of this, you gotta speak up my friend

Yes I think you're the first, if not only.  Mahraja also ended up with the Platinum as well if I remember right. 

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$900K+ club
Message 13 of 16

I recall applying for that specific product, but based on the previous DPs, it appears they considered certain [internal] criteria to determine whether one would qualify for one vs. the other.

When I spoke to the UW, which was the same individual conducting the verification process, we struck a good convo in Portuguese (dunno if that actually warmed up the waters or not 😁) I also mentioned that I would be in MIA within that period to open up an account, so between both of those two interactions is my assumption as for getting the 'nudge' for the Platinum Plus. But, that's just my theory.
Message 14 of 16
Super Contributor

@ImTheDevil wrote:
I have no knowledge of the card you’re talking about, but just FYI my Hilton Ascend gives me free PP membership and 10 passes per year - might be worth looking into if PP is one of your main goals.

EDIT: I saw you don’t want to pay an AF and that card carries one at $95.

@FireMedic1, holy he11, I just saw that too - never saw a $20k secured card before lol

LOL! Guess the weathly have to get a secured card when they hit rock bottom too! Smiley Very Happy

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 15 of 16
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

I guess so! But man, just imagine, with Disco often giving one’s CL a kick up the stairs at graduation from secured - wonder what kinda CL they’d give you upon graduation if you secured the card with 20 Gs...

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.