Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck Card… Good or Bad

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Duck Card… Good or Bad

Partner applied over weekend and called in and got transferred to credit... They asked to verify 2 current credit or loan account on credit report... upon verification they said "Great Thank you, that's all we needed and your application will be processed and you will have an answer in the mail in 5-7 days!"

I expected to be told approved with a credit line or sorry declined!! or is that there way of saying declined?

Do I call back later today, tomorrow, wait for mail now??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Duck Card… Good or Bad

@Creditaddict wrote:

Partner applied over weekend and called in and got transferred to credit... They asked to verify 2 current credit or loan account on credit report... upon verification they said "Great Thank you, that's all we needed and your application will be processed and you will have an answer in the mail in 5-7 days!"

I expected to be told approved with a credit line or sorry declined!! or is that there way of saying declined?

Do I call back later today, tomorrow, wait for mail now??

At this point, just let the normal processing take its course.  They won't provide you or your partner any more information until the letter arrives or, if approved, then of course the card.

Message 2 of 3
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

Re: Duck Card… Good or Bad

I think a lot of us went through this same course of action. Most of us were also approved I believe??

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.