Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBates free FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EBates free FICO score

I was playing around in my EBates Visa account tonight and came across a free FICO score.  It was current and 10 points higher than that score on my Sam's Club MC from a month ago.

Synchrony EBates Visa now offers a free FICO score. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EBates free FICO score

I saw that on my card. I was hoping they would start since other Synchrony cards did. Love my ebates card! I don't use it for anything but online shopping but it really helps adding that 3% to the standard ebates amounts. Last month when they had that ebates annual special thing I received 18% back at at few different stores. Can't beat that.
Message 2 of 4
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I have several Synch cards and I have noticed it seems they are adding the score to many of them. Amazon Store Card offers it now too. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 3 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw that on my card. I was hoping they would start since other Synchrony cards did. Love my ebates card! I don't use it for anything but online shopping but it really helps adding that 3% to the standard ebates amounts. Last month when they had that ebates annual special thing I received 18% back at at few different stores. Can't beat that.

Yes, I hardly use it but when I was buying a computer last month, cashbackmonitor showed ebates offering 15% back (+3% for Visa) just that day.  So made me glad I had kept the card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.