cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ=649 TU=668. Need to find new CC to x-fer a ballance to.

tag
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

EQ=649 TU=668. Need to find new CC to x-fer a ballance to.

Well, I currently have a CC with a 1350cl and a1000 ballance (paying $500 on tuesday). I need to find a PRIME card to xfer this ballance too. I am concerned about applying for a new card because im obviously trying to minimize the inquiries. Anyone know of a prime card that exclusively pulls TU? I really wasnt trying to open an account at a CU either. I have heard Capital one will accecpt me but again... dont want another inquiry for a decline!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ=649 TU=668. Need to find new CC to x-fer a ballance to.

@oneboss302 wrote:
Well, I currently have a CC with a 1350cl and a1000 ballance (paying $500 on tuesday). I need to find a PRIME card to xfer this ballance too. I am concerned about applying for a new card because im obviously trying to minimize the inquiries. Anyone know of a prime card that exclusively pulls TU? I really wasnt trying to open an account at a CU either. I have heard Capital one will accecpt me but again... dont want another inquiry for a decline!

The only CCC that I know that exclusively pulls TU is Barclays.  I believe State Farm also does.  Other than that, I think it depends on your region as to which CR might be pulled by the majors.  Is there some reason you don't want a CU card?  With your scores, your chances of a higher CL would probably be with one of the CUs discussed in these forums.

Message 2 of 4
oneboss302
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the good info! I just went out on a limb and applied for a Capital One card. CONGRATULATIONS!! YOUR APPROVED!, but I tried to xfer a ballance from a different card but it says the decision is declined? Maybe because I was tryign to xfer $1265.00 and my initial credit line is less than that? Either way, IM STOKED for my 1st NON SUB-PRIME CARD!!!!!!!!!!! (I swear I Will NO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE IN THE PAST WITH THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Message 3 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

You need to call them and find out the details of your approval.

BTW - Did you know Cap1 places hard INQ's on all three credit reports when you app?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.