Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ only pullers in CA? Prefer GE...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

EQ only pullers in CA? Prefer GE...

Anyone help me right quick with some GE only pullers in CA, maybe couple steps below prime!

Discover no, Citi no, Amex no, BofA no, Chase no, WFFNB (express etc. no...

Anything/Anyone Else?!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EQ only pullers in CA? Prefer GE...

GE only?

EQ only: USAA, Orchard certainly probably HSBC as well, various credit unions.  Do a little digging on one of the credit pulls databases which I think even you've linked in the past, and you can probably find some fairly easily.  I thought Discover was pretty much EQ.

        
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

GE only?

EQ only: USAA, Orchard certainly probably HSBC as well, various credit unions.  Do a little digging on one of the credit pulls databases which I think even you've linked in the past, and you can probably find some fairly easily.  I thought Discover was pretty much EQ.

Yes, my list was who I already knew or can't have so wanted to save the time of others suggesting them.

Yes I think I pretty much knew them all just thought I would check if something new came out or what not lately! lol... I closed out the windows on the couple I was thinking while I waited for responses, my EQ will be locked tomorrow so I think I will just close this computer and let that happen before I apply!!

Night.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think GE only pulls TU regardless of location.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.