Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn 3% on everything using one card -Dead !-

tag
OmarR
Established Contributor

Re: Earn 3% on everything using one card

wrote:
For reference, i used my paypal debit card with discover as backup funding.  

Thanks to this thread and the OP, my business debit card is now on the way...BUT.....

Am I doing something wrong?

I see my USAA 2.5% Limitless as a backup source choice.

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 51 of 409
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

Not sure about the USAA but way to go 3.5% on everything

Message 52 of 409
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

Actually scratch that I think you are doing another backup message for other PayPal transactions not for your business debit because my page where I choose the backup funding it's different

Message 53 of 409
OmarR
Established Contributor

@patoot10wrote:
Actually scratch that I think you are doing another backup message for other PayPal transactions not for your business debit because my page where I choose the backup funding it's different

That's what I am also kinda thinking...

Especially since my business debit card is on the way still...so it's not setup/linked to my account yet.

Deep down inside, I knew you guys were already giving out the correct information.

Message 54 of 409
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@OmarRwrote:
wrote:

Thanks to this thread and the OP, my business debit card is now on the way...BUT.....

That's not where you select backup funding for the debit card... that's where you select how to pay when you use PayPal in stores that take PayPal.

Message 55 of 409
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

You can still check your backup options even though your card is not activated just pretend as if you're trying to activate it and it should give you an option for the back up but remember if you don't have PayPal cashback 2% this card is useless

Message 56 of 409
OmarR
Established Contributor

@UncleBwrote:

@OmarRwrote:
wrote:

That's not where you select backup funding for the debit card... that's where you select how to pay when you use PayPal in stores that take PayPal.

Got it!

I will keep my question/post/pic up as a datapoint for others that make the same mistake.

Message 57 of 409
patoot10
Frequent Contributor

Phantom
Because I created a topic about a method that's working and effective and you're taking the topic to a totally different direction based on assumptions that could or could not be true however my content is true, current and effective

Thank you for your contributions though

Message 58 of 409
UncleB
Credit Mentor

You have to drill-down a bit to get to it, but this is the screen where you select the backup source for the Business Debit MasterCard:

paypalbackup1.png 

I also found this tidbit that backs up what I mentioned earlier about PIN-less debit:

paypalbackup2.png

Message 59 of 409
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@OmarRwrote:

Got it!

I will keep my question/post/pic up as a datapoint for others that make the same mistake.

@OmarR, you need to edit your images to cover the last four digits of your account numbers.

Message 60 of 409
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.