Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest Visa Signature to get approved

tag
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

Easiest Visa Signature to get approved

Anyone know the easiest Visa Signature's to get approved for?  In the process of rebuilding..  Possible with baddies?

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Easiest Visa Signature to get approved

Why signature matter?

Message 2 of 23
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Why signature matter?

Better benefits/perks than a regular Visa?  

OP, I have a BK7 on record and have 3 Visa Signature cards:  

Chase United MileagePlus Club

BMW 

Nordstrom

None were particularly easy to get, but you had to build up some trust with BMW and Nordstrom before you could convert to Siggy.  United I was able to get upon recon.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 23
H4LO
Established Contributor

@SeattleSuperBowlChampions wrote:

Anyone know the easiest Visa Signature's to get approved for?  In the process of rebuilding..  Possible with baddies?

As long as you're able to obtain a 5K CL, you'll get a VISA Sig. 

The easiest? That's not an easy question to answer. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 4 of 23
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

branded cards, like Chase Southwest for exampe?

Message 5 of 23
randeman
Frequent Contributor

I had heard this as well, but other people have disputed the need for a $5000 limit on another card.  They claim by personal experience.

Experian Score: 689--Amex 27 July 2014; Equifax Score 680--MyFICO--17 September 2014; TransUnion Score 718-Discover 20 August 2014--PUH-RAISE JESUS, I finally broke 700!!! Cards and Credit Lines: Escape by Discover, Chase Freedom Signature Visa, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Signature Visa, Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa, Barclay's Holland America Visa, Citibank Custom Credit Line, Paypal Custom Connect Credit Line, Bloomingdale's, Macy's Premier Elite, Amazon Store Card, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Discover It, Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express, PayPal BML.
Message 6 of 23
Built2last
New Contributor

I received the Chase United Explorer Signature card with a $5,000 CL when my current highest limit was only $1,000.  I do have a long banking relationship with Chase however.

photo chase-freedom-personal_zps7d0f91f4.png">
Message 7 of 23
SeattleSuperBowlChampions
New Contributor

How about what the easiest/best path is to ultimately get a Visa signature with average credit?

BarclayCard - Rewards MC - 5,000 | Amex - Skymiles Platinum - 18,000 | Chase - Freedom - 3,000 | Chase - Hyatt - 5,000 | Amazon SC - 3,800 | Fidelity AMEX - 17,000 | Chase - Ritz - 10,000
Message 8 of 23
newUser0
Established Contributor

@Built2last wrote:

I received the Chase United Explorer Signature card with a $5,000 CL when my current highest limit was only $1,000.  I do have a long banking relationship with Chase however.

How long did your Explorer card reached your home after you got approved?? Did it took like 10-15 days?

Message 9 of 23
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@SeattleSuperBowlChampions wrote:

How about what the easiest/best path is to ultimately get a Visa signature with average credit?

I have read you need a 5k limit showing on your report for at lease 3 yrs! ( I'm not saying that's the case  ) but it helps

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.