cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Prime Card to Get Approved for?

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Easy Prime Card to Get Approved for?

Capital One Quick Silver 1.5% back on everything, no cap, no rotating categories, can't beat that in my book.  Next after that I would say Chase Freedom or Discover It, but I think I saw that in your signature.

Message 11 of 13
Open123
Super Contributor

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

Capital One Quick Silver 1.5% back on everything, no cap, no rotating categories, can't beat that in my book.  

+1

Hard to top as a core holding in one's cashback card portfolio.  In addition, what I like best is being able to redeem any amount.  For cashback cards, if I have $3.39, then I want it my account, not being forced to wait until I've accrued $25 or $50.

Message 12 of 13
missjae
Established Contributor

@QueenBeeOC wrote:
I'm wanting the chase sapphire. What was your score at that time of approval? I have 4 inq one for mortgage and 1 for rental 1 for 2 for cards (discover and Amazon store) in last 3 months. Trying to get last baddie deleted

I believe my score was in the mid to high 600's.  Not exactly sure.  They verified I was who I said I was, never asked about the badie and I had much more inquires than that but most were from last year when I was looking for a car loan.  I may have only had a few this year.

I read that approval criteria is the same for all Chase cards.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.