Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Visa Signature

tag
MsAutumn
Established Member

Easy Visa Signature

Hi, which Visa Signature cards are the easiest to be pre-qualify for?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Easy Visa Signature

Is your primary requirement driven by Signature benefits or are you looking to backdoor an approval for a card with at least a $5K starting limit?    There are options for example to get soft pull preapprovals with an actual or suggested starting limit  (Apple card, FNBO cards) that will only cost you a soft pull unless/until you choose to accept/apply. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 6
MsAutumn
Established Member

I'm into Visa Signature benefits. I wouldn't mind a back door for an approval either.

Message 3 of 6
bigseegar
Established Contributor

"Easy" will be pretty much 100% dependant on your personal DP's and Credit file. What's easy for one may be a denial for another. Without knowing all your DP's no one can truly answer that.

Message 4 of 6
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

It will be easier for us to point you to the right credit card direction if you can provide some DPs especially on each credit bureau.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 6
Vuby22
Contributor

Be aware just because it is VS does not mean you will get 5k+ SL. I got 600 lol. And if you are looking for specific benefits, those can also widely vary as they are only required to offer bare bones ones (mostly worthless) to get those higher swipe fees. As above, it will depend on your DPs and profile to which card is "easiest" to get.

Not to be a complete buzzkill, try that Manhattan bank that issues for what used to be a bookstore.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.