Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates CC

Curious - 

Do y'all with the Ebates CC use Ebates a lot/some/at all? 

If you use it, do you find that you get better deals on that than the other 'malls' via Chase/Discover/Barclay? 

Did you use it and then get the card? Or get the card and then try it out? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Ebates CC

@Anonymous wrote:

Curious - 

Do y'all with the Ebates CC use Ebates a lot/some/at all? 

If you use it, do you find that you get better deals on that than the other 'malls' via Chase/Discover/Barclay? 

Did you use it and then get the card? Or get the card and then try it out? 

I got the card for a specific reason which no longer applies(Amex Gift Cards).   However (and others have reported this on other forums) you often have to call in to get the 3% on ebates cc purchases (it defaults to the usual 1%).     I might use it more once the Discover IT Miles 3% stops, but for many things I get ebates pays less than the other (non-cc) malls such as TopCashBack, BeFrugal etc.

Message 2 of 4
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

I used mine for a big purchase and am trying to pay it off FAST! I didn't realize how much in Dollars the interest would be. Insane! But I do get great cash back. 

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use it through the eBates portal for little incidentals I need to buy. I like stacking the cash back. Got the card before I used the portal. Not much in the way of spend, though.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.