tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ebates... Credit Pull? - UPDATE

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"

Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.

Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!

Did you ask for a Supervisor?

No, they are on my list of banks that it is what it is and i don't fight it anymore... now watch I say that and tomorrow something will happen that i will need to fight with them Smiley Tongue

but seriously, hopefully no... if the system won't give it to me and I call and they won't give it to me, I just hang up... my "exhausting" comment was as frustrated and as mean as I wanted to be so i made myself hang up!

Message 11 of 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

DECLINE and typical of GE (Syn... what's the name?) He would not even tell me EX OR TU?

I called because I thought for a "split second" I had a chance because the message said it was being prcoessed, guess that's the new way to say declined!

He said I will see what report was pulled and reasons on letter in mail.

I said I just want to know TU OR EX, I don't care about anything else.

He said "That will be listed on the letter"

me "So you don't know?"

him "No, I have it right here, but we don't go into the credit report reasons over the phone"

me "I know, that's why I only asked what report was pulled not why it was declined"

him "What report was pulled goes into the decision"

me "exhausting!"

Sorry for the denial.  Was this Credit Solutions?  I had a similar experience when I applied, I thought $750 was the permanent limit and he kept saying it was.  But he wouldn't tell me anything else like it is a national secret.

Yes, and the USA Credit Soltuions at that!

Did you ask for a Supervisor?

No, they are on my list of banks that it is what it is and i don't fight it anymore... now watch I say that and tomorrow something will happen that i will need to fight with them Smiley Tongue

but seriously, hopefully no... if the system won't give it to me and I call and they won't give it to me, I just hang up... my "exhausting" comment was as frustrated and as mean as I wanted to be so i made myself hang up!

Yeah I don't know who's worse Comenity or GE.  Either one usually ruins my night (and temporary sanity).

Message 12 of 15
d170
Regular Contributor

If this isn't allowed please delete but you might have to create an account to access but you put the creditor name and the state you live in and people post what report was pulled**** credit pull database is what you can google. ***edited to remove link***

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 13 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@d170 wrote:

If this isn't allowed please delete but you might have to create an account to access but you put the creditor name and the state you live in and people post what report was pulled.

This isnt allowed CB is considered a credit repair site by MyFico, you can edit out the link and just name it without the link.

Message 14 of 15
d170
Regular Contributor

Thanks. 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.