Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates/Rakuten luv button gone?

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ebates/Rakuten luv button gone?

We are still debating but more than likely close this card with our plans of downgrading our cards. I was checking to make sure payment processed and noticed the credit request button is no longer there. Just curious if anyone else has this as well? It was always there when it was ebates but disappeared after Rakuten name change. Not that we planned to use it but found it rather odd.

Thanks 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates/Rakuten luv button gone?

@Jnbmom wrote:

We are still debating but more than likely close this card with our plans of downgrading our cards. I was checking to make sure payment processed and noticed the credit request button is no longer there. Just curious if anyone else has this as well? It was always there when it was ebates but disappeared after Rakuten name change. Not that we planned to use it but found it rather odd.

Thanks 

Yes mine is gone for a week too. Still waiting on the Rakuten card to come in mail

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 2 of 13
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@sghosh5 

Thanks so it's just not us .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You have to pronounce the name Rakuten correctly and say it 3 times in your bathroom with the door closed and lights offSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 13
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
You have to pronounce the name Rakuten correctly and say it 3 times in your bathroom with the door closed and lights offSmiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit 😂😂😂

I like the country guy in the commercial  that says rakoooooten!!!

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 13
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Thanks 

Yes mine is gone for a week too. Still waiting on the Rakuten card to come in mail

My card arrived today. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I pronounce it Rasputin 😄
Message 7 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Thanks 

My card arrived today. 

Mine too.   Activation was very easy, I don't think I've had quite that experience before.   You simply call in from your home phone and there is no need to input ANY information.   In the past, I think I have always had to do something like last four digits of the card, even with the matching of the phone.   

Message 8 of 13
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Gone here tooSmiley Sad

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gone also got new car stuck at $5700 since I got card
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.