cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Specials = big MR Points!

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Ebates Specials = big MR Points!

Honestly, this site is pretty addicting. Unfortunately, I’m a tightwad and find it hard to buy anything I don’t need in general, but this is definitely a way to get me to open the wallet up a bit.
Message 11 of 13
Established Contributor

@DB2019 wrote:
I believe you can log into your ebates account and link your AMEX and it will automatically switch it to MR points, but I may be wrong.

EDIT: It appears that to link your AMEX account, you first have to cancel your existing Ebates account and then create a new one.

Hi.

You just need to create a new Rakuten/Ebates account using a new email address. Pretty simple! and after that link it to your Amex account for MR.

Amex Platinum NSPL || Amex Everyday $10K || Amex BonVoy $16K || Aviator AA $7.6K || Citi AA $7.2K || Citi Costco $5.5K || NFCU CashReward $26K || Blispay $5K || Discover $10.8K || Paypal Credit $7.6K || VS card $4.1K || Walmart store $8.5K ||
Message 12 of 13
Valued Contributor

@Sage512MB wrote:
Honestly, this site is pretty addicting. Unfortunately, I’m a tightwad and find it hard to buy anything I don’t need in general, but this is definitely a way to get me to open the wallet up a bit.

lol

I'm not a tightwad by any means, but I have realized that I need to curb my spending. So I should probably stay away from this Awesome site!

Sadly I won't...

But it would be nice to earn some extra points on my spend!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.