Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Amex cashback bonus offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elan Amex cashback bonus offer

Hello All,

I just received an email from Elan offering additional cashback of 20% on the normal one percent amounting to 1.2% cash back.

I do not know if it is targeted or available for everyone I just thought I would share.

It seems they are sending out a lot more offers lately. They did something similar to this a couple months ago, then before that, they had an Amazon promotion.

I will include images of the email details.

Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 11.22.39 PM - Edited.png

Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 11.25.55 PM - Edited.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Elan Amex cashback bonus offer

I got a similar offer yesterday, posting pics always is a fail for me, but my offer was spend $500 first then any other purchases are one extra point up to 2000 bonus points which if I understand right I have to spend $500 first than anything after that is 3 points per dollar spent...interesting, confusing but interesting....LOL

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I didnt get email as i dont have Elan but i do love Flan if that countsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I didnt get email as i dont have Elan but i do love Flan if that countsSmiley Wink

Flan is awesome! I make my own.....

Message 4 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Just got another offer for my fidelity also had one two months ago as well spend 200$ and get 2000 points being 20$ on top of the 2% back on the card already.  Weird I was targeted for the promo twice in a row.  Met it a few months ago still waiting for it to be credited and will do it again and get another free 20$ on top of the 2% rewards already.

Message 5 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

I just received an email from Elan offering additional cashback of 20% on the normal one percent amounting to 1.2% cash back.

I do not know if it is targeted or available for everyone I just thought I would share.

It seems they are sending out a lot more offers lately. They did something similar to this a couple months ago, then before that, they had an Amazon promotion.

I will include images of the email details.

Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 11.22.39 PM - Edited.png

Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 11.25.55 PM - Edited.png

Somehow I can't get excited about 1.2% cashback (and the "extra" cashback being capped at $20)   Use a different (1.5%+)  card for those non-category purchases

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a 1.5%+ on everything card, LTL.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.