cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enharu, Creditaddict, and other CC gurus.

tag
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

Re: Enharu, Creditaddict, and other CC gurus.

AWESOME!!! I love Amazon.com cards or visa. Blue cash everyday  from American express, Cap one quicksilver,  Citi dividend platinum select.  Best Buy Reward Zone MasterCard too!

Message 51 of 58
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Great info, longtimelurker! Thanks for making those calls. Cambridge, MA works for me, since I head to Boston from time to time and those are the closest branches to me anyway.

If it turns out to be 5X points on gas, groceries, and drug stores AND $150 signup bonus, I would be surprised. But I think I would break out of the Garden ASAP for that offer.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 52 of 58
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:
Great info, longtimelurker! Thanks for making those calls. Cambridge, MA works for me, since I head to Boston from time to time and those are the closest branches to me anyway.

If it turns out to be 5X points on gas, groceries, and drug stores AND $150 signup bonus, I would be surprised. But I think I would break out of the Garden ASAP for that offer.

Actually, that was what was reported before, so it's probably true.   The "special" link gave 6K points for $300 spend, and at the time people said you could get the 15K for $1000 by going into a branch.

Message 53 of 58
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@TransferMony2IRAanitsgone wrote:

I applied through the online offer and it said 15k for $1000 but after i got approved they sent me an email that said "dont forget your card will give you 7.5k pts for $500...."

I see your CL is below $5K.  Is it possible that you got the TY card rather than TYP?

Message 54 of 58
enharu
Super Contributor

Just to add onto longtimelurker'a post. The TY offer is still valid in California as well. Just convinced a friend to apply few days ago Smiley Happy

Like the previous TYP offer, this TY card is a MasterCard as well, unlike the standard offer which is a visa.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 55 of 58
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Just to add onto longtimelurker'a post. The TY offer is still valid in California as well. Just convinced a friend to apply few days ago Smiley Happy

Like the previous TYP offer, this TY card is a MasterCard as well, unlike the standard offer which is a visa.

And just a public service reminder:  if you are interested in maximizing the benefits of the card, also get an Amex Bluebird.

Message 56 of 58
HiLine
Blogger

@SnackTrader wrote:
@HiLine - wouldn't be the first joke I ruined in my life.

I guess it just goes to show that if you aren't careful, you can still make rookie mistakes...even after 1,200+ posts.

Sorry folks.

Hey it was my fault for clicking the "Post" button too late! Don't you dare steal my guilt! Smiley LOL

Message 57 of 58
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Wow!! You did awesome Smiley Wink

Congrats!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.