cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

Hello all, these forums are great. I am in the process of rebuilding my credit. I decided to apply for the Juniper/Barclay's cards because of everyone saying they got a high CL on the Carnival and US Air. I applied for both, and I got error messages each time. Has this happened to anyone else?
Here we go again...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BabyV
Established Member

Re: Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

This happened to me also.Long story short I was approved for a carnival card and two us airways cards.Then I called to get my credit limits and both us airways cards were closed.But they let me keep the carnival. WHAT GIVES??????? 
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I just had 2 new inquiries show up on my credit report. I hope they hook me up like everyone else described!
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

BabyV wrote:
This happened to me also.Long story short I was approved for a carnival card and two us airways cards.Then I called to get my credit limits and both us airways cards were closed.But they let me keep the carnival. WHAT GIVES??????? 

I have a Barclays card.  I talked their CS, and they said they rarely give out more than two cards to an individual.  And they seem a little careful about more than 1
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.