cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

Hello all, these forums are great. I am in the process of rebuilding my credit. I decided to apply for the Juniper/Barclay's cards because of everyone saying they got a high CL on the Carnival and US Air. I applied for both, and I got error messages each time. Has this happened to anyone else?
Here we go again...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Error processing apps on the Barclay's site.

This happened to me also.Long story short I was approved for a carnival card and two us airways cards.Then I called to get my credit limits and both us airways cards were closed.But they let me keep the carnival. WHAT GIVES??????? 
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I just had 2 new inquiries show up on my credit report. I hope they hook me up like everyone else described!
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

BabyV wrote:
This happened to me also.Long story short I was approved for a carnival card and two us airways cards.Then I called to get my credit limits and both us airways cards were closed.But they let me keep the carnival. WHAT GIVES??????? 

I have a Barclays card.  I talked their CS, and they said they rarely give out more than two cards to an individual.  And they seem a little careful about more than 1
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.