cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eufora Prepaid Card (credit Builder) STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

tag
keikdasneak
Regular Contributor

Eufora Prepaid Card (credit Builder) STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

Okay guys i have had this card for 17 month now.. It is a prepaid card that basically takes $10.00 per month from your card and reports an installment loan for $220 on your credit report. Basically its a rip-off... They completely removed all payment history from my credit reports and are telling me that i cannot cancel my card and that i have to still make the payments even though its not reporting on my credit... They are very rude and if you call them you get the same rude lady everytime. They only have one person that answer the phone!! She is rude as hell!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CARD. www.eufora.com... RIP-OFF!!

My girlfriend has there card as well and they never even reported to her credit report and its been 6 months!!!

Edited to remove a typo (whether intentional or not).

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Eufora Prepaid Card (credit Builder) STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

I had that card way back when, in my dark credit days, and it never even reported. The fees were tremendous too. I ended up focusing on secured CCs instead.

Message 2 of 28
tray
Valued Contributor

Can this prepaid card company be reported to the FTC. this is horrible

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eufora has been in existence since 2002 and has helped thousands of consumers successfully build or rebuild their credit.   Eufora's PATENTED Credit Builder program absolutely reports monthly payment history to both TransUnion and Experian.   If in the highly unlikely event  this has not occurred with a Member, I welcome you to contact me personally to resolve the matter. 

As the VP of Operations, I sincerely apologize for any issues that you may have experienced while contacting our Member Services Department.  I can assure you that all feedback and concerns are taken very seriously and any issues with members of our team treating customers in an unprofessional manner will be dealt with swiftly and immediately.   Accordingly, over the years, Eufora has achieved a near perfect record in customer satisfaction. 

I am confident that any concerns you may have will be quickly resolved to your satisfaction.  Please contact  our Member Services Department  via email or toll free and advise of your desire to speak directly with me.

Sincerely,

[Edited to remove personal information]

VP of Operations

Eufora, LLC

866-866-2730

Edited

Thank you for contributing to the forums but I had to edit your name and other information. Posting of personal data is prohibited by the forum's Terms of Service which limits posting of:

• Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.);

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 4 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Eufora has been in existence since 2002 and has helped thousands of consumers successfully build or rebuild their credit.   Eufora's PATENTED Credit Builder program absolutely reports monthly payment history to both TransUnion and Experian.   If in the highly unlikely event  this has not occurred with a Member, I welcome you to contact me personally to resolve the matter. 

As the VP of Operations, I sincerely apologize for any issues that you may have experienced while contacting our Member Services Department.  I can assure you that all feedback and concerns are taken very seriously and any issues with members of our team treating customers in an unprofessional manner will be dealt with swiftly and immediately.   Accordingly, over the years, Eufora has achieved a near perfect record in customer satisfaction. 

I am confident that any concerns you may have will be quickly resolved to your satisfaction.  Please contact  our Member Services Department  via email or toll free and advise of your desire to speak directly with me.

Sincerely,

Edited

VP of Operations

Eufora, LLC

866-866-2730

Edited

Now if we could only get the VP of the big banks to respond to our complaints!!!

I agree with other comment... focus on secured cards if you really can't get any cards unsecured, but Household, Capital One, Credit One are all known to hand out cards pretty freely.

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY advice would be to stay away from all ccc that are named anything other than the big names.  If you have to get a secured card go to your local cu, most will grow with you in 6 months!  and its local and all disputes can be handled face to face.  not over the phone or emails!

Message 6 of 28
mross1080
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

MY advice would be to stay away from all ccc that are named anything other than the big names.  If you have to get a secured card go to your local cu, most will grow with you in 6 months!  and its local and all disputes can be handled face to face.  not over the phone or emails!

+1 I agree theres no fee for these fee harvesting products. Even if you dont go with a credit union either capital one or orchards secured programs are fine.

Message 7 of 28
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Let us know how it works out!

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

... Eufora's PATENTED Credit Builder program...

It is perfectly legal and common to patent bad ideas, so even without knowing what your business model is your use of capslock really just makes me smirk.
Message 9 of 28
keikdasneak
Regular Contributor

Eufora.com has no links or clickable links to even access my account etc.. What is up with that? How is this suppose to be a business when i can't even see how much or what is on my card etc?

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.