Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eufora Secured

tag
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Eufora Secured

I opened an account with eufora in November. I recently questioned them as to when it would start reporting, they said they report in 30 days but it may take Ex and TU 60-90 days to set a new tradeline. Does this sound right to anyone?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Eufora Secured

It does not sound right to me. Both EX and TU should reflect a new account very quickly (within one week) after they bother to reporting it.
Message 2 of 4
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Just sharing my experience ---

I had one of those cards when I first started building my credit from nothing.  They backdated my credit line less than a year (they said they would do it for several years).   The money (credit) that was on it "disappeared" and they closed the account less than a year after I opened it.  I couldn't tell you which one occurred first.   Calling customer service was an automatic fee charged on the card.

The company did not keep to the terms of the agreement.

Anyways, it was a starter card.  It's not a card I would recommend, based on my personal experiences with them.

Keep good records! 

Message 3 of 4
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I found out about them from someone on the forum. Now  I am afraid to transfer more money there. I will definitely keep good records.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.