cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception where only Discover Network is accepted

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: Exception where only Discover Network is accepted

I have never seen a location that accepted less than two networks. Though I have never been in a Cosco either so that goes to show how hard I am looking. Generally a business that advertises only the major two will not know the extent of their contracts and equipment. I spend a bit of time teaching servers, secretaries, and other people that handle card machines all over the place.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 10/15/18
Active:
Bank of America (Bankamericard M, Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One Quicksilver VSC, Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V(Pending Close?), FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M, Walmart M), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Barclaycard Uber, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, UMB Bank Simply Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 11 of 12
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Exception where only Discover Network is accepted

At one time BJs was like Costco, but only took Discover instead of (at the time) AmEX..... Some examples do still exist.. just not many of them.....

-J

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.